What are mice and pointing devices?
A pointing device is an input device for the desktop computer, such as a mouse, joystick, or trackball. They are used to move or manipulate a cursor or pointer on a graphic user interface. The mouse for the desktop computer and the touchpad for the laptop are the primary pointing devices in use nowadays. Of course, the most accessible pointing device for smartphones and tablets; is your finger on a touch screen!
What are second-hand mice and pointing devices?
Before you become doubtful about the word “refurbished,” let’s talk about it: refurbished means that the product has been returned to its manufacturing company or a refurbisher company because of a reason. It may be a customer’s remorse, it may be a new product with packaging damaged in storage, a cancelled order, opened box, cosmetic blemish or even it could mean that whoever bought it simply decided they didn’t want it and returned it to the store. The important point is that the refurbished mice and pointing devices are clean, and fully functional.
In other words, a refurbished product is broadly categorised as a returned product that has been repaired, tested and cleaned up to be in good working order for a re-sell. In this way, they have gone through a refurbishment testing process.
Generally, if you purchase a refurbished product that is refurbed by its original manufacturer, it’s far less of a gamble. But many companies exist solely to refurbish technology products, and they can do a good job, too. On Faircado, you can easily find refurbished mice and pointing devices from both categories with very affordable prices and a valid guarantee.
Why buy second-hand mice and pointing devices?
Manufacturers will eventually retire products and product lines periodically depending on that item. Retiring a product does not mean that it cannot be used any longer, or it will not work anymore, it is simply a business decision. As newer generations enter production, it is simply not logical to continue the production and support for older ones.
Once the support has ended, you are left with two options – update to a newer generation, or turn to the refurbished market. Choosing refurbished products gives you independence from the manufacturer-defined life cycles.
Moreover, refurbishment is good for the environment. Refurbishing old and used equipment instead of throwing them out reduces electronic waste, as well as maintaining an older setup does too. Naturally, this is not the most important factor to consider when deciding on upgrading versus maintenance, but it is good to keep it in mind. Choosing to buy refurbished instead of new has a positive impact on the environment, and reduces the ecological footprint of the company.
And here are some advantages of buying refurbished and second-hand:
- You get a huge discount on refurbished products
- Most of the refurbished goods come with a warranty as new ones. You get the same tech support as you would get with a new product.
- Such products also come with an easy return policy; which lets you return the product in case you don’t like it.
- Refurbished items are like new ones. The manufacturer or refurbisher has checked its functionality and fixed some issues.
- By buying refurbished electronics, you can get access to the latest products without spending actual product costs.
Where to buy second-hand mice and pointing devices:
It’s easier now more than ever to score yourself a deal on second-hand markets like Faircado. If you’re looking to buy a wireless mouse for the best price, Faircado has the deal for you. When you buy a cheap wireless mouse from us, you get peace of mind warranty as well assurance in the form of rigorous testing conducted by professionals. This helps ensure we deliver your equipment in excellent condition and perfect working order, while the warranty provides longer-term peace of mind. So, as you can see, we provide much more than a simple second-hand wireless mouse when you shop with us.
Using the best mouse will make a difference in your PC experience, no matter whether you spend a lot of your time gaming or doing most of your work on the computer. The best mouse is designed to be kinder on your wrist and shoulders because it also puts ergonomics in high priority. Here on Faircado is the list of best gaming mice and the best wireless mice of 2021:
- Logitech MX Master 3: Best mouse for creatives
- Razer Pro Click: Best premium mouse
- Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse: Best mouse for Windows users
- Logitech MX Anywhere 3: Best portable mouse
- Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse: Best ergonomic mouse
- Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball: Best trackball mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse 2: As ever, Apple thinks different
- Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse: Best vertical mouse
- Razer Viper 8K: Best wired gaming mouse
- Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed: Best wireless gaming mouse
For further help or information, do not hesitate to be in touch with the Faircado team.